We had our ultrasound this morning, and we are happy to report that the identicals are boys!! The one in its own sac, now known as Baby A, is laying in an unreadable position. For the last month, it has been in the same position- head at my stomach, feet at my back. Last month they were trying to measure the back of its neck, or the nuchal fold, as a screening for Down's Syndrome; no luck getting to the neck then either. The other two tested well within the normal range. Baby A is doing fine though; we can see it moving its arms and legs, and it's just as healthy as the others.
Here's Baby A and the tops of all three heads:
Here's Baby B, one identical, and some stats. The stats say that all three are measuring 6oz and 5inches. It is very good that they are all even, and hopefully we can maintain this. This means one isn't hogging up all the space or nutrients. They're all doing equally well.
Here are the identicals, Baby C and Baby B:
Here's how Mrs. Edie, our ultrasound technician, figured out the identicals are boys. It's not so obvious to me. I mean, I see what the arrow is pointing to, but I don't know how you'd know that was in between 2 legs.
I am beyond excited for you guys and the term "Grande" twins sounds like two big, healthy boys. I am glad baby A isn't getting pushed around by the twins. Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteI agree! When Grande is referring to boys, it's so much better!
ReplyDelete